ARTES, Tuscan Association for Research and Studies, started its adventure with passion and effort to promote education in Tuscany in 1993.
Strongly wanted by a group of professionals, university professors and florentine and tuscan entrepreuners, ARTES aims to contribute to the upgrading and the promotion of men and women in their relationships between culture and work considered as fundamental compontente of civil progress.
ARTES is a nonprofit organization and it is an association recognized by Tuscan Regional Government from April 1996.
The centrality of human person, spiritual, phisical and cultural dignity of every individual, education as fundamental element of development of all the moral, cultural and material qualities of humanity, spirit of service and christian identity are the values that give life to the activities of ARTES.
– Promote the person’s permanent formation.
– To realize initiatives aimed at the growth of human qualities and the values of the person.
– To spread corporate social responsibility and good practices aimed at enhancing an ethics in business that contributes to strengthening the centrality of the human person in the world of economics.
– Design and conduct training courses, information and guidance, cooperation and university research.
– Accompany young people in school, university and vocational education up to employment in the world of work.
– Prepare high-level training programs for those with administrative responsibilities in the country’s civilian life.
– Promote the rediscovery and respect of national identity, the cultural and spiritual heritage of the civil society in which it operates.
– Realize and support cultural centers, academies and university colleges.